Low Cost Meter Mix Dispensing System - Pneumatic Air Driven
Low Cost Pneumatic Two-Part Dispensing System
This pneumatic option is great for hands-free dispensing. Requires standard shop air and provides a fixed speed that can be altered by changing the sprocket and chain assembly. The pneumatic-powered machine offers variable speed.
Our Easy to Use, Low-Cost Manual Two Part Dispensing System with Gear Pump is a practical production tool that utilizes a gear pump to meter non-abrasive two-part resins ranging from 250 to 50,000 centipoise (cps). This low maintenance system eliminates sticky, messy, and wasteful hand proportioning. The Manual Two Part Dispensing System is a highly dependable, industrial-quality system that provides accurate measurement of hardener and resins with a minimum of oversight.
*Pictured with optional electric shot timer.
Available Dispensing Ratios
The Manual Two Part Dispensing System is available in 1:1, 2:1, 3:1, 4:1, 5:1, and 6:1 dispensing ratios.
Available Reservior Sizes
- 1 Gallon
- 2 Gallon
- 5 Gallon
Features of the Manual Two-Part Dispensing System
- Uses gear pumps and chain drive to accurately meter two-part materials
- The output is up to 1.5 quarts per minute, less with more viscous materials
- The ratio range is 1:1 to 6:1. A fixed ratio is easily adjusted by changing drive sprockets.
- One, two, or five-gallon reservoirs are available along with drum feed.
- For non-abrasive materials with viscosities from 300 to 50,000 cps
Low Cost Meter Mix Dispensing System - Hand Crank Driven
- Low Cost Meter Mix Dispensing System - Pneumatic Air Driven
- Low Cost Meter Mix Dispensing System - Electrically Driven
Ratios from 1:1 to 6:1 are available. Changing ratios is as easy as changing sprockets. Material is stored in two reservoirs which are mounted on top of the gear pump housing. The output is up to one quart per minute depending on material viscosity and ratio.
Our AC power option provides a fixed speed that can be altered by changing the sprocket and chain assembly. Our Air and DC powered machines are variable speed.