Sulzer Mixpac 200ml C-System Cartridges - All Ratios
When to Use the Sulzer Mixpac 200ml C-System Two Part Adhesive Cartridges
The Sulzer Mixpac 200ml C-System cartridges are a sided by side dispensing solution for two part adhesives. The C-System cartridges can be filled with most two part adhesive materials that need to be mixed to activate. A static mixer nozzle can then be attached to the cartridge system and dispense the material using standard 200ml manual or pneumatic guns.
The Sulzer Mixpac C-System cartridges offer a complete dispensing system including a plastic cartridge, self--venting lip seal pistons, preassembled nose plug and a 13mm retaining nut. The Sulzer C-System cartridges are available in either PP or PA plastic and in ratios of 1:1, 2:1, 4:1 or 10:1.
Benefits of the Sulzer 200ml C-System Cartridges
- Rigid design: precise metering – more accurate application and excellent long-term stability
- Valve pistons: safe and fast filling with no air pockets
- Leakproof tested: safe storage and application of the 2-component material up to +40 °C
- QUADRO™ mixing technology: Excellent mixing performance with minimal pressure loss and high dispensing performance
- Wide range of mixers: optimal mixer for every application