When to Use This Manual 20 Ounce Sausage Gun
The Sulzer Cox Avon cartridge gun is for use with standard 10 ounce sausage packs. It excels at low to medium volume applications and offers a 12:1 mechanical advantage. This gun was built to be reliable, durable and offers a quick release end cap for fast cartridge changing. Use this gun with any standard 10 ounce adhesive or caulk material.
Available in a number of configurations to meet the needs of a wide range of application needs.
- 10 oz. / 20 oz. Sausage, 10 oz. Cartridge and Bulk Application
- Pre-Configured for Sausage Application
- Plungers Included for Cartridge and Bulk (G2) Applications (Bulk on 20 oz. Only)
- Mechanical Advantage 26:1
- Plunger Extension - Reduces Waste
- Drawn Aluminum Barrel
- Interchangeable Pull Handle
- Quick Release End Cap
- High Viscosity Materials
- All Component Replaceable Parts
- Includes Six Yellow Cone Nozzles, Ladder Hook and Spanner Wrench
- 10 oz. Version Available - Model 51000-2T
- Product Type: Single Component
- Application: Sausage/Cartridge/Bulk
- Weight: 2.5 lbs.
- Capacity: 10 oz. Cartridge, 10 oz. Sausage, 20 oz. Sausage, Bulk
- Mix-Ratio(s): Single Component
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.