Single Component Manual 20 Ounce Sausage Gun
When to Use This Manual 20 Ounce Sausage Gun
The Sulzer Cox Avon cartridge gun is for use with standard 10 ounce sausage packs. It excels at low to medium volume applications and offers a 12:1 mechanical advantage. This gun was built to be reliable, durable and offers a quick release end cap for fast cartridge changing. Use this gun with any standard 10 ounce adhesive or caulk material.
Available in a number of configurations to meet the needs of a wide range of application needs.
Features of This Single Component 20 Ounce Manual Sausage Gun
- 10 oz. / 20 oz. Sausage, 10 oz. Cartridge and Bulk Application
- Pre-Configured for Sausage Application
- Plungers Included for Cartridge and Bulk (G2) Applications (Bulk on 20 oz. Only)
- Mechanical Advantage 26:1
- Plunger Extension - Reduces Waste
- Drawn Aluminum Barrel
- Interchangeable Pull Handle
- Quick Release End Cap
- High Viscosity Materials
- All Component Replaceable Parts
- Includes Six Yellow Cone Nozzles, Ladder Hook and Spanner Wrench
- 10 oz. Version Available - Model 51000-2T
20 Ounce Sausage Gun Specifications
- Product Type: Single Component
- Application: Sausage/Cartridge/Bulk
- Weight: 2.5 lbs.
- Capacity: 10 oz. Cartridge, 10 oz. Sausage, 20 oz. Sausage, Bulk
- Mix-Ratio(s): Single Component