Max Flow Super High Volume Two Part Pump Dispensing System
When to choose the Compact Perfect Flow Dispensing System
The Max Flow is the right machine when the flow requirements are large. With an output up to 5 gallons per minute - most large part casting, transformer potting or high flow resin supply jobs are within the scope of this powerful metering machine.
Exceptional High Volume Pump Dispensing for High Viscosity Materials and Pastes
The smaller of our line of super duty machines the Compact Perfect Flow is ready for production. Double acting pumps deliver material in both stroke directions for high output and continuous delivery. Easy slide ratio adjustment. Ratios from 1:100 to 1:1 are available. Flow rates to two gallons per minute.
The Compact Perfect Flow can dispense a wide range of viscosities, up to 30,000cps and can pump paste materials with the addition of ram supply pumps.
Accessories and Configuration Options
- Ram Supply Pumps: for paste materials.
- Snuff Back Gun: stops the flow of material instantly allowing the operator to quickly and cleanly move to the next part.
- Electronic Shot Size control: encoder based shot size control with memory locations, auto repeat and purge timer functions.
- Heaters: for the reservoirs, pumps, and hoses.
- Agitators: available in both pneumatic and electric.
- Carts, Drum Racks, Tote Stands
- Vacuum Degassing Tanks, and Supply Pumps
- Level sensors and controls: to keep track of and manage the material supply.
- A compact meter mix dispensing system with big machine features.
- Feeds from reservoirs, drums or totes. Uses standard disposable static mixers.
- System can be controlled by an electronic shot size controller, a manual thumb button, or an automated machine interface.
- Excellent for high output continuous or periodic applications
- Can deliver a continuous output of up to 20 lbs./min or can be slowed down to fill small delicate parts.
- All controls are pneumatic, no electricity is required.
- Height: 28 Inches
- Length: 38 Inches
- Depth: 24 Inches
Add Components to This Dispensing System to Meet Your Needs
There are a number of options available to meet the needs of a wide range of dispensing applications. Add-on options include:
- Vacuum Degassing System
- Desiccant Tubes
- Material Agitator
- Heater Elements
- Nitrogen Blanket System
- Manifolds for Static Mixers