Low Viscosity General Purpose Cyanoacrylate Super Glue
When to Use Infinity Bond 4095 Low Viscosity Cyanoacrylate Instant Adhesive
Use Infinity Bond CA 4095 for applications that require a wicking grade adhesive to fill difficult to reach cracks and crevices. Infinity Bond CA 4095 offers s strong, permanent bond to a wide range of substrates and bonds clear. Use a cyanoacrylate accelerator for even faster bond speeds.
Mil Spec for CA 4095 Wicking Grade Cyanoacrylate
- Mil-A-46050C Type II, Class 1
Low Viscosity General Purpose Cyanoacrylate Super Glue — More Information
The Infinity Bond CA 4095 is a very low viscosity cyanoacrylate (30 cps, think 2% milk thickness) that is great for seeping into tough to reach areas when bonding substrates. The CA 4095 is very fast setting and bonds to a huge range of substrates. This super glue works especially well with wood, rubbers, plastics and most metals.
- Set Time: 5-20 seconds (depending on substrate)
- Color: Clear
- Viscosity: 30 cps (thicker than water, thinner than coffee cream)
- Temperature Resistance: -65F to 200F
- Loctite™ 495 Cyanoacrylate Instant Adhesive
- Loctite™ 495 Prism Adhesive