Loctite EQ CL28 CureJET 380 LED Light Source - 380 Nanometer
When to Use the Loctite EQ CL28 Curejet 380nm LED Light Source
Use the Loctite EQ CL28 LED light source for curing UV adhesives, materials and coatings at 380nm wavelengths. This LED light source is used with the complete Loctite Curejet LED light curing system.
Loctite EQ CL28 CureJET 380 LED Light Source - 380 Nanometer — More Information
The Loctite® EQ-CL28 CureJet™ LED Spot 380 nm system is our highest powered system that offers significantly wider cure area and higher curing intensities as compared to our single-point LED devices. This results in providing the ultimate in processing speeds.
The EQ-CL28 CureJet™ LED Spot 380 nm wavelength has been developed for the curing requirements of the adhesive. The curing process begins when the adhesive is placed under the EQ-CL28 CureJet™ LED Spot 380 nm. The two primary variables that control the curing process are the time of exposure and the irradiance of the light. For a given irradiance, the exposure time required to fully cure the adhesive depends primarily on the properties of the adhesive and the optical properties of the substrate.
Loctite EQ CL28 LED Spot 380 Features
- A 100% on-time duty cycle in a continuous or timed operation.
- Unlike traditional arc lamps, 100% of LED light output is within the usable curing spectrum of Loctite® adhesives.
- Zero infra-red emissions, reducing part heating (warping) to an absolute minimum.
- Instant On-Off - no warm-up like traditional UV systems.
- LED last up to 10 times longer than typical UV bulbs units with negligible output decay during duty life.
- Controller monitors and adjusts proper power to each of the nine individual LEDs in the LED Light Source.
- Controller can communicate with an external customer-supplied controller (such as a PLC) to offer 2-way communication for actuation of the LED head and relaying of pertinent information.
- Stackable with 1" center-to-center spacing.
Loctite EQ CL28 CureJET 380 LED Light Source - 380 Nanometer — Specifications
Single CureJet™ Controller
- Input Voltage: 85 – 264 VAC; 50 – 60 Hz.
- Power Consumption: 150 watts
- Max. Operating Temperature: 90ºF (55ºC)
- Max Operating Humidity: 85% RH
- Dimensions: Width: 10 inches o Depth: 9 5/8 inches o Height: 3 7/8 inches •
- Weight: 8 lbs. CureJet™ Light Sources
- Spectral Output Range EQ-CL28 CureJet™ LED Spot 380 nm: primary peak 380 nm.
- Dimensions: Width: 1 inch o Depth: 10 1/8 inches o Height: 2 1/2 inches
- Weight: 1 lb.