About the Techcon TS7000 Interchangeable Material Path IMP Rotary Valve
The Techcon TS7000 Series rotary valve features an interchangeable material path (IMP) that allows for quick cartridge changeover and low maintenance. The TS7000 has a flexible syringe mouunting system and field replaceable parts making it simple and easy to use.View Complete Configurable Syringe Dispensing Systems
The Techcon TS7000 Rotary Valve Is Used to Dispense
|Epoxies||Flux (Pastes)||Greases||Solder Pastes|
|Two Part Adhesives||UV Cure Gels||-||-|
The Techcon Systems TS7000 IMP rotary valve uses a feed screw auger system to dispense materials using rotary displacement. This type of dispensing mechanism allows for very precise dispensing and works particularly well with medium and high viscosity materials.
Available in 4 feed screws sizes - 8 pitch, 16 pitch and 32 pitch and 8 pitch high output. This dispensing valve is also available with an encoder for dispensing applications that require closed-loop motor control with encoder feedback.
- Laying a solder paste bead in solar cell tabbing
- Dispensing small deposits of SMA in PCBA production
- Dispense structural adhesive on flexible PCBA
Techcon TS7000 Series Valve Features
- Quick and easy feed screw/chamber cartridge changeover
- Divorced cartridge assembly design prevents fluids contamination of the motor
- Accurate and repeatable dispensing output
- Precision and durable feed screw/chamber
- Field replaceable spare parts
- Low-maintenance design
- Interchangeable with TS5000DMP valve body
- Flexible syringe mounting position
- Flexible needle installation position
- Flexible encoder position (encoder version)
- Closed-loop motor control with encoder feed back (encoder version)
|Size W x L x H:||1.5” x 3.7” x 7.7” (38mm x 94mm x 196mm)|
|Fluid Inlet:||Female Luer lock|
|Mounting:||1” (25.4mm) body channel or valve bracket|
|Maximum Fluid Pressure:||30psi (2.1bar)|
|Wetted Parts:||Hardened tool steel, stainless steel, UHMWPE|
|Cycle Rate:||Exceeds 300 cycles/minute|
|Material Viscosity Range:||30,000 - 1,300,000cps|
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.