When to Choose This Desktop Dispensing Robot with Stepper Motor
This desktop dispensing robot offers high precision accuracy in a compact, rigid frame. This desktop dispensing robot can be used for dispensing a wide range of single component adhesives and materials as well as in soldering applications. This Desktop robot dispenses with .01mm accuracy and utilizes a stepper mother with ball screw drive.
- Heavy, industrial unit to reduce movement while in process
- High precision rail and slider bearings
- Higher true payloads and better low-end torque than competitive units
- Maximum speeds suitable for envelope size
- Better repeatability by utilizing anti-backlash ball screws.
- Simple integration – Standard 24V DC with On/Off switch and on-board PLC
- High gantry clearance – fits long tools very well
- Utilizes Stepper Motor
- Available in a large range of X, Y, Z sizes as well as 360 degree rotation option.
- High rigid body and high precision location control
- By the use of Stepper Motor/Belt, applicable for various applications
- For the expandability, available for high performance and high efficiency work
- Applicable for various fields like a soldering, dispensing, etc.
- A wide selection of options including 2 axis, 3 axis and 4 axis
- High rigid aluminum and Gantry construction( enhancing the Y axis stability)
- Rated load: 1kg (high speed type), 2kg, 5kg (normal type)
- The maximum precision degree for repeat location ± 0.01 mm
- Power source : 100 ~ 230 VAC, 50/60 HZ
- Motor: Stepper motor, micro step
- Drive Type : Belt , Ball screw
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.