Complete Cyanoacrylate Syringe Dispensing System
When to Use This Cyanoacrylate Syringe Dispensing System
This complete cyanoacrylate dispensing system offers a simple and cost effective way to dispense cyanoacrylates from 1LB bottles. It offers a digital shot meter with up to 15 programmable memory storage and can be used for manual or semi-automated dispensing. Use this system with almost any cyanoacrylate super glue adhesive for product assembly, electronics, lab work and more.
More Information on the Complete Cyanoacrylate Syringe Dispensing System
This diaphragm dispensing system is configured to dispense from 1 LB (500 gram) bottles of cyanoacrylate. It offers accurate dispensing of both high and low viscosity adhesives. No pouring is necessary, simply drop in the 1 LB bottle of cyanoacrylate into the dip tub tank and begin dispensing.
This system comes with a dispensing tip sample kit and can be used with any standard adhesive dispensing needle or tip.
Dispensing System Specifications
- JGD500T: Digital Shot Meter has a 15 program memory storage, a timer range of 0.008 to 99.99 seconds, various modes, and sequential dispensing.
- JGD700D: Diaphragm Valve designed to dispense low to medium viscosity materials and excellent for cyanoacrylates, anaerobics, UV adhesives, and MEK.
- JGD1LBK: 1 Pound Pressure Tank
- JGD4000-GSOV: Adjustable Valve Stand
- JGNS4: Dispensing Tip Sample Kit
Brochures and Data Sheets