When to choose the Compact Perfect Flow Dispensing System
The Compact Perfect Flow in the best option when there is a lot of work to do. Large parts and high-volume operation when production must be done over multiple shifts. The Compact Perfect Flow is at its best potting or casting large parts, or supplying mixed resin for roll-coating, finger jointing, adhesive application, and resin transfer molding, either under vacuum or pressure molding.
With Ram Supply Pumps the Compact Perfect Flow can meter and mix paste materials for adhesive bonding, hard point filling, or wood patch. With Stainless Steel or Super Alloy Stainless pumps available the Compact Perfect Flow is capable of reliably dispensing acid catalyst wood adhesives, polyester resins, or methacrylate adhesives.
The smaller of our line of super duty machines the Compact Perfect Flow is ready for production. Double acting pumps deliver material in both stroke directions for high output and continuous delivery. Easy slide ratio adjustment. Ratios from 1:100 to 1:1 are available. Flow rates to two gallons per minute.
The Compact Perfect Flow can dispense a wide range of viscosities, up to 30,000cps and can pump paste materials with the addition of ram supply pumps.
Accessories and Configuration Options
- Ram Supply Pumps: for paste materials.
- Snuff Back Gun: stops the flow of material instantly allowing the operator to quickly and cleanly move to the next part.
- Electronic Shot Size control: encoder based shot size control with memory locations, auto repeat and purge timer functions.
- Heaters: for the reservoirs, pumps, and hoses.
- Agitators: available in both pneumatic and electric.
- Carts, Drum Racks, Tote Stands
- Vacuum Degassing Tanks, and Supply Pumps
- Level sensors and controls: to keep track of and manage the material supply.
- A compact meter mix dispensing system with big machine features.
- Feeds from reservoirs, drums or totes. Uses standard disposable static mixers.
- System can be controlled by an electronic shot size controller, a manual thumb button, or an automated machine interface.
- Excellent for high output continuous or periodic applications
- Can deliver a continuous output of up to 20 lbs./min or can be slowed down to fill small delicate parts.
- All controls are pneumatic, no electricity is required.
- Height: 28 Inches
- Length: 38 Inches
- Depth: 24 Inches
There are a number of options available to meet the needs of a wide range of dispensing applications. Add-on options include:
- Vacuum Degassing System
- Desiccant Tubes
- Material Agitator
- Heater Elements
- Nitrogen Blanket System
- Manifolds for Static Mixers
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.