Advanced Benchtop Syringe Fluid Dispensing System - For Low Viscosities
When To Use the Advanced Syringe Dispensing System for Low Viscosity Materials
This low cost, easy-to-use dispensing system is perfect for automating fluid and adhesive dispensing applications that involve low viscosity (thin) materials. This system provides a large LCD screen, range of syringe tube and piston options and can be programmed for automation.
This system works with 3cc, 5cc, 10cc, 30cc and 50cc syringes.
Syringe Dispensing System Includes
- Techcon TS355 Simple Air Pressure Dispensing Controller
- Foot Switch
- 50 Pack of Syringe Barrels (Clear, Amber or Black)
- 50 Pack of Syringe Pistons (Wiper, Straight or Easy Flow)
- Nozzle Tip Starter Pack (Additional Options Available)
Questions? Contact one of our dispensing experts for advice on your dispensing application.
More Information on the Advanced Syringe Dispensing System for Low Viscosity Fluids
This simple to use dispensing system is for low viscosity adhesive and fluid materials. It can be programmed for varied sequences or for individual shots. This system operates at 0-15psi to accurately dispense any low viscosity material.
About the Dispensing Controller Pump
The TS355 Series is equipped with a digital timer, pressure and vacuum read-out on a large LCD screen. The user friendly firmware provides an option of programming up to 10 varied, sequenced or individual shots. The system has a user programmable manual (purge) and automatic dispense cycle settings (program and time) and the features a ''Teach Mode'' for determining the dispensing time required when the dispensing output is unknown.
This system also includes a rear DB9 interface connection that can connect to a foot pedal or other device for external on/off dispensing.
This system can be used to dispense a huge range of materials. It works best for low to medium volume applications.
Some common applications include:
- Dispensing UV Adhesives
- Dispensing Cyanoacrylates
- Dispensing Inks and other low viscosity materials
Syringe Pump Specifications
|Cycle Rate:||1200 cycles/minute|
|Timing Range:||0.008 - 60.000 seconds|
|Timing Repeat Tolerance:||+/- 0.001%|
|Input Pressure:||100 psi (6.9bar) maximum|
|Operating Pressure TS355:||0 - 15psi (0 - 1.0bar)|
|Dispense Modes:||Timed, Interrupt, Teach and Purge|
|Meets or Exceeds:||CE, TUV-GS and NRTL|
Additional Features of the Syringe Pump
- Universal power supply with snap-on plug for worldwide use
- User programmable manual purge and automatic dispense cycle settings (program and time)
- 10 programmable memories for storing and recalling most frequently used dispensing cycle timing
- ''Teach Mode'' for determining the dispensing time required when dispensing output is unknown
- Digital timing from 0.008-60.000 seconds
- +/- 0.001% Timing repeat tolerances
- Digital pressure and vacuum read out
- Adjustable vacuum-driven ''suck back'' to control material ''tailing'' and waste
- Stable to conserve work space when multiple TS-350/355 units are used together.
- Tactile-responsive user programming buttons
- Large, clearly marked air pressure and vacuum control knobs
- Digitally displayed pressure in ''psi'' or ''bar''
- High visibility, 20 x 4 LCD display panel with back lighting
- Accessories included: Universal power adapter, foot switch, syringe barrel stand, 10cc receiver head, air hose with fittings, cable holder and sample dispensing tips
Data Sheets and User Guides
Configure Your System
Select components to build your complete dispensing system.