Super High Volume Spray Foam and Polyurea Dispensing System
The Highest Output Spray Foam and Polyurea Dispensing System on the Market
The BOSS Hydraulic Proportioner is the highest volume spray foam dispensing unit on the market today. This dispensing system can accommodate one or two hoses and dispense an astounding 65lbs of material per minute. Built for industrial applications, this spray foam dispensing system clearly outperforms the competition while offering tremendous cost savings.
Dispensing.com has put together an easy-to-configure foam dispensing system using the BOSS Hydraulic Proportioner to meet the needs of any high volume spray foam application.
Contact us for questions on this spray foam dispensing system, for help putting together a custom spray foam system or for setting up payment options.
- Graco H-50 Spray Foam Dispensing System
- PMC PH-55 Spray Foam Dispensing System
More Information on the Super High Volume Spray Foam Dispensing System
The Boss Hydraulic super high volume spray foam dispensing system offers higher output and versatility with exceptional savings. Built for simplicity, simply hook up your hoses, guns and flip the switch to begin using the highest volume spray foam dispensing system on the market today. This system can dispense up to 64 lbs of spray foam or Polyurea coating per minute. Spare parts are inexpensive and readily available making the lifetime cost of this unit a better value than any comparable spray foam dispensing system.
Boss Hydraulic Spray Foam System vs Graco H-50
- Boss offers 30% higher output than Graco H-50
- Boss offers up to 410 foot hoses (100 more feet than Graco H-50)
- Boss offers standardized, low cost replacement parts. Graco H-50 parts are proprietary and expensive
- Boss is up to 60% less expensive than the Graco H-50
Spray Foam Dispensing System Specifications
- Preheat options• 64 lb/min. maximum output
- 1000 gal/cycle output each cycle (A & B pumps)
- Fluid inlets 3/4” npt with 3/4” npsm union
- Fluid outlets
- Component A (ISO) #8 (1/2”) JIC with #5 (5/16”) JIC adapter
- Component B (Resin) #10 (5/8”) JIC with #6 (3/8”) JIC adapter
- Fluid circulation 1/4” with thermoplastic tubing (3000 PSI)
- Parts contacting fluid: stainless steel, zinc plated, carbon steel, aluminum, chrome, brass, PTFE, Viton O-rings
- Weight: 650 lbs
- Dimensions: D 32” x W 36” x H 54”
Brochures and Data Sheets
- Contact us for user manuals
Super High Volume Spray Foam and Polyurea Dispensing System — Features
- 2x the volume of air-driven machines
- Up to 50% more volume than other machines in the industry
- Quick Start – 4 switches and you’re ready to spray
- Minimal training time required to operate efficiently
- More energy-efficient preheaters keep temperatures at optimum levels, cutting costs
- Rugged, aluminum construction that holds with consistent use
- Delivers both foam and polyurea coatings
- Optimized components to deliver great results at low-pressure and high-pressure settings
- Durable, reliable, easy to maintain and service
- USA-built with highest quality in mind
Configure Your System
Select components to build your complete dispensing system.