When to Use This Pneumatic Spray Gun for Cartridge and Sausage Packs
The Sulzer Cox Ashford pneumatic cartridge spray gun works with standard 10 ounce cartridges or 10 and 20 ounce sausage packs to dispense in a spray or bead pattern. Spray guns are great for working with larger surface areas or for complete coverage of substrates. This spray gun works with standard compressors and 10 ounce cartridges. It is built to be durable, reliable and easy to use.
- 10 Ounce Cartridge and 10 Ounce Sausage (Conversion Kit Included)
- 10 Ounce Cartridge Only
- 10 Ounce Sausage Only
- 20 Ounce Sausage Only
Questions on this spray gun? Contact one of our dispensing engineers for answers or product recommendations.
- Spray and Bead Application
- Dual Flow Controls Regulate Incoming Air Flow and Pattern of Spray
- Floating Plunger Action with Secure Cord
- True Adjustable Air Regulator - 100 PSI Maximum Output
- 145 PSI Maximum Input
- All Component Replaceable Parts
- 5 Outer Nozzles, 5 Inner Sausage Nozzles, 5 Inner Aluminum Cartridge Nozzles, 5 Inner Plastic Cartridge Nozzles and Air Hose Connector Included (inner nozzles included depends on variant)
- 10 oz. Sausage Version Available - Model 63007-300S
- 10 oz. Cartridge Version Available - Model 63007-300C
- 10 oz. Sausage/Cartridge Version Available - Model 63007-300 (conversion kit included)
- 20 oz. Sausage Version Available - Model 63007-600S
- Product Type: Single Component
- Application: Cartridge/Sausage
- Weight: to be confirmed
- Capacity: 10 oz. Cartridge, 10 oz. Sausage, 20 oz. Sausage
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.