When to Use Loctite 3902 Two Part Cyanoacrylate Adhesive
Rapid Bond For Rapid Repairs
Use Loctite 3902 two part cyanoacrylate adhesive for bonding and repair applications that require a fast, rigid bond. Loctite 3902 is thick enough for gap filling applications and requires a static mixer for mixing and dispensing.
- Designed to withstand a wide range of temperatures and has high resistance levels
- Great wide-gap filling capabilities
- Rapid bonds for rapid repairs
- Repaired surfaces will not sag or run thus enabling high level of accuracy during application.
- There are many ways to use this universal plastic bonder
- Very fast-setting adhesive for quick bonds and results
- Fixing broken eyelets
- Repair or bond mounting brackets on all parts, including mirrors, headlamps, tail lamps and automotive exterior and interior trim parts.
- General purpose bonding.
- Replace or repair missing or broken mounting tabs.
- Substituting worn out or stripped threads
Loctite 3092 Is Great for Bonding:
- Instant - General Purpose
- Metal to Plastic
- Plastic & Composite
- Plastic Repair
- Rubber to Metal
Henkel Loctite 3092 Specifications
|Cure Type||Moisture Cure|
|Full Cure Temperature (°C)||25|
|Full Cure Temperature (°F)||77|
|Full Cure Time||24 hr.|
|Gap Fill (in.)||0.2|
|Key Characteristics||Cure Speed: Fast Cure, Usability: Easy to Use, Gap Filling, Sag: Non-Sag|
|Number of Components||2 Part|
|Shear Strength, Grit Blasted Steel (psi)||3200|
|Specific Gravity (g/l @ 25°C)||1.05|
|Substrates||Metal, Paper, Plastic, Rubber, Wood|
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.