When to Use the Infinity Bond Super Flow Meter Mix System
The Super Flow is designed for casting, potting, and laminating and excels at many applications including: coil impregnation, filter end-capping, vacuum casting, and potting. With an output of up to 1 gallon per minute (low viscosity), the Super Flow is the best choice when the parts are large or there is a requirement for higher flow rates. The Super Flow is relatively tolerant of abrasive fillers and materials that may not be perfectly clean. The Super Flow is the go-to machine when working with difficult ratios and hard to mix materials
This benchtop meter mix system is compact, yet highly capable and accurately delivers metered material through a static mix head. Output adjustable from slow and gentle to over one gallon per minute! Easy slide ratio adjustment. Ratios from 1:100 to 1:1 are available.
The Super Flow will dispense any self-leveling material out of 55-gallon drums, pressure pots or a wide selection of reservoirs. As with all of our machines with single acting pumps the
Super Flow Vertical Configuration Information
The vertical machine for moisture sensitive urethane materials. The vertical configuration includes wet cups around the piston rods to keep material from sticking to the piston rods and damaging the seals, and desiccant filters to remove any moisture from the air that is vented into the reservoirs.
Super Flow Horizontal Configuration Information
The horizontal machine for epoxy, silicone, and methacrylate materials that are not moisture sensitive.
Available Options for the Super Flow Mix Dispensing System
There is a long list of options for the Super Flow including:
- Snuff Back Gun: Stops the flow of material instantly allowing the operator to quickly and cleanly move to the next part
- Electronic Shot Size control: Encoder based shot size control with memory locations, auto Repeat and Purge Timer functions
- Heaters: available for the reservoirs, pumps, and hoses
- Agitators: available in both pneumatic and electric
- Level sensors and controls: used to keep track of and manage the material supply
- Other Options: Carts, Drum Racks, Tote Stands, Vacuum Degassing Tanks, and Supply Pumps
Horizontal Machine Specification (for Non-Moisture Sensitive Materials like Epoxies, Silicones, Methacrylates, etc)
- Output adjustable from slow and gentle to 1 gallon per minute!
- Easy slide ratio adjustment, ratios from 6:100 to 1:1
- Will dispense out of 2.5 or 7 gallon standard reservoirs, vacuum degassing reservoirs, or 55 gallon drums!
- Delivers accurately metered material through a static mix head.
- Most options can be shipped off the shelf!
- Will handle abrasive materials
- Will pump a broad range of viscosities from water-thin to flowable paste
Vertical Machine Specifications (for Moisture Sensitive Materials Like Urethanes)
- Desiccant Tubes protect materials from atmospheric moisture.
- Solvent cup on pump improves seal life and reduces down-time
- Precise piston type pumps handle high or low viscosity materials
- Height: 32.75" - 48" depending on configuration
- Length: ~ 33 Inches
- Depth: 20"-24" depending on configuration
- Reservoir Sizes
- 2.5 X 2.5 Gallons
- 7 X 7 Gallons
- 55 Gallon Drums (not included, connect to your own materials)
There are a number of options available to meet the needs of a wide range of dispensing applications. Add-on options include:
- Vacuum Degassing System
- Desiccant Tubes
- Material Agitator
- Heater Elements
- Nitrogen Blanket System
- Manifolds for Static Mixers
- Carts and Racks
- Snuffback Dispensing Guns
- Laminating Rollers
- Spraying Systems/Guns
- Rotary Tables
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.