When to Use Loctite 404 Instant Adhesive
Use Loctite 404 for fast, strong bonds to substrates like plastic, rubber and wood. This low viscosity adhesive is good for applications that require light wicking (seeping into cracks) and is an all-around excellent adhesive.
Loctite 404 Mil Spec Certification
* Meets MIL SPEC: Mil-A-46050CType II Class II
- Continuously wet areas or water immersion
- Useful in temperatures above 120°F (49°C)
- Not recommended for Teflon, Nylon, Polypropylene, polyethylene or flexible materials
- Can be combined with fiberglass cloth for a durable patch
- Perfect for DIYs and crafts
- Bonds stone, concrete, fiberglass, tile, china, many rigid plastics, wood, ceramic, glass and metal.
Features of Loctite 404
- Non-clog recaptuable tip
- Instant fixturing
- High-strength, fast-setting, cyanoacrylate adhesives
LOCTITE® 404 has been qualified to Commercial Item Description A-A-3097.
- Steel (degreased) 15 to 30
- Aluminum 2 to 10
- Neoprene <5
- Rubber, nitrile <5
- ABS 2 to 10
- PVC 2 to 10
- Polycarbonate 15 to 50
- Phenolic 5 to 15
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.