Graco InvisiPac 24V528 - 4 Channel Upgrade Kit
When to Use the Graco InvisiPac 24V528 4 Channel Upgrade Kit
Use the Graco InvisiPac 24V528 to easily upgrade from a 2 channel to a 4 channel system to accommodate additional hoses on your HM25 or HM50 system with this complete upgrade kit.
Graco 24V528 Installation Instructions:
- Disconnect plug from power outlet or turn off circuit breaker for incoming power.
- Place grounding wrist strap (1304) over your wrist and secure other end to a grounded surface.
- Set the MZLP (1301) rotary switch to “2”.
- Remove screws (BB) then remove plate (AA) from system.
- Use screws (BB) to install MZLP (1301) onto system. Apply labels from label sheet (1308) to MZLP #2. Place the “3” and “4” labels as shown in parts illustration.
- NOTE: The new MZLP (1301) with be referred to as MZLP 2, and the original MZLP that came with the system will be referred to as MZLP 1 from here on. See FIG. 65.
- Remove electrical enclosure front access door. NOTE: Do not force the electrical connection. Minimal force is required to seat the connector. If resistance is felt, stop and verify the connector orientation.
- Connect CAN jumper cable (1302) to MZLP 1 connector J3 and connect other end of jumper cable (1302) to MZLP 2 connector J3. See FIG. 65.
- Connect power harness (1303) to MZLP 2 connector J2.
- Remove plugs (CC) from fluid manifold and replace with straight fittings (1307) or the extra fittings included with the InvisiPac system. Use the fittings that meet your hose routing needs.
- To ensure your InvisiPac system has the latest software, insert token (1306) into ADM. Follow Software Update Procedure, page 77.