When to Use the Graco InvisiPac 24V528 4 Channel Upgrade Kit
Use the Graco InvisiPac 24V528 to easily upgrade from a 2 channel to a 4 channel system to accommodate additional hoses on your HM25 or HM50 system with this complete upgrade kit.
Graco 24V528 Installation Instructions:
- Disconnect plug from power outlet or turn off circuit breaker for incoming power.
- Place grounding wrist strap (1304) over your wrist and secure other end to a grounded surface.
- Set the MZLP (1301) rotary switch to “2”.
- Remove screws (BB) then remove plate (AA) from system.
- Use screws (BB) to install MZLP (1301) onto system. Apply labels from label sheet (1308) to MZLP #2. Place the “3” and “4” labels as shown in parts illustration.
- NOTE: The new MZLP (1301) with be referred to as MZLP 2, and the original MZLP that came with the system will be referred to as MZLP 1 from here on. See FIG. 65.
- Remove electrical enclosure front access door. NOTE: Do not force the electrical connection. Minimal force is required to seat the connector. If resistance is felt, stop and verify the connector orientation.
- Connect CAN jumper cable (1302) to MZLP 1 connector J3 and connect other end of jumper cable (1302) to MZLP 2 connector J3. See FIG. 65.
- Connect power harness (1303) to MZLP 2 connector J2.
- Remove plugs (CC) from fluid manifold and replace with straight fittings (1307) or the extra fittings included with the InvisiPac system. Use the fittings that meet your hose routing needs.
- To ensure your InvisiPac system has the latest software, insert token (1306) into ADM. Follow Software Update Procedure, page 77.
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.