When to Use This Low Cost 240V Bulk Hot Melt Dispensing System
This system has everything you need to dispense almost any type of bulk hot melt using 240V electrical. This system is a hand gun system giving users freedom to apply hot melt in different configurations and volumes. This system is excellent for packaging, product assembly and other applications where users want complete control of the pattern and volume of hot melt being dispensed.
Questions on this hot melt dispensing system or need help with your hot melt application? Contact one of our dispensing experts for answers to all of your dispensing questions.
This bulk hot melt system was designed for simplicity, reliability and price. It offers all made in the USA components crafted to the highest quality standards all at a great value.
- Astro LS10 Bulk Hot Melt Tank - 240V Version
- Hot Melt Handgun (Switched or Non-Switched)*
- Heated Hot Melt Hose (Choose Your Length)
- Hot Melt Nozzle to Control Bead Size
We are the adhesive dispensing experts. Dispensing.com offers the widest range of industrial adhesive and dispensing equipment anywhere all at industry low prices. We offer expert service, on-site installation and everything else you need to make your adhesive dispensing application a success.
LS10 240V Bulk Hot Melt Tank Specifications
- Simple all electric design
- Lightweight for easy mobility
- Cool-touch melt unit and hoses
- Accepts all forms of adhesive up to 25,000cps pellets, granules, pillows and blocks
- Adjustable temperature and ow rates
- Fan-cooled, 44/36 rpm AC gear motor for long life
- Reliable positive displacement gear pump
- Supports 1 or 2 handgun/hose assemblies
- Compatible with L1, and L4 handguns
About the LS10 Bulk Hot Melt Tank
This system is configured with an Astro LS10 bulk hot melt tank that uses a 240V power source. It is an all electric unit that can support up to two hot melt hoses and guns. The LS10 has a melt rate of around 10 lbs per hour sure to keep up with most product assembly and packaging applications.
About the L4 Hotmelt Handgun - Bead Dispensing
There are two versions of the hot melt handgun offered with this system, 'switched' and 'unswitched'.
The “switched” L4 handgun has pump/motor control within the handgun trigger and activates the pump and motor only when the trigger is compressed.
When using the "unswitched" L4 handgun the melter will remain on at all times. This is the more common set-up.
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.