Astro Packaging L4 Hot Melt Hand Gun - 240V Switched
When to Use the Astro Packaging L4 240V Switched Hot Melt Handgun
Use the Astro L4 240V switched hot melt handgun in conjunction with a bulk tank sysem for manually applying hot melt adhesive. This industrial, lightweight handgun offers a clean cut-off to avoid dripping and an RTD sensor for precise temperature control.
About the Switched Handgun
The “switched” L4 handgun has pump/motor control within the handgun trigger and activates the pump and motor only when the trigger is pulled. The ability to control pump and motor activity maximizes the performance and extends the lifetime of the pump while also providing a much safer environment for operators.
Astro Packaging L4 Hot Melt Hand Gun - 240V Switched — Specifications
- 1.75 lbs. (0.8 kg)
- Unswitched: 360° Continuous
- Switched: Restricted to 360°
- Preset fixed thermostat in handgun body. Select 25°F increments from 200-450°F
- Capillary bulb in hose with adjustable thermostat in melt unit.
Solid State Models
- RTD sensor located in handgun body. Full range solid state temperature controller located in melt unit.
- RTD sensor located in hose. Full range solid state temperature controller located in melt unit.