When to Use the Astro L4 Hot Melt Hand Gun - 120V Switched
Use the Astro L4 12V hot melt handgun with 120V bulk dispensing systems. This industrial, light weight handgun can be used with a variety of different nozzles to precisely control the pattern and flow of adhesive being dispensed.
About the Unswitched Handgun
The “unswitched” L4 handgun will means it is not connected to the bulk hot melt tank system. Switched guns will stop the motor/pump on the bulk tank when not in-use.
- 1.75 lbs. (0.8 kg)
- Unswitched: 360° Continuous
- Switched: Restricted to 360°
- Preset fixed thermostat in handgun body. Select 25°F increments from 200-450°F
- Capillary bulb in hose with adjustable thermostat in melt unit.
Solid State Models
- RTD sensor located in handgun body. Full range solid state temperature controller located in melt unit.
- RTD sensor located in hose. Full range solid state temperature controller located in melt unit.
Questions about this product? Our team of adhesive specialists can help. Submit your questions and we'll get you answers right away.
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.